How to minimise the impact of a WordBricks™ site license
on your educational software budget.
Holders of a yearly site license have the right to distribute copies of a special "Lite" version of WordBricks™.
WordBricks Lite™ has the same extensive feature set as WordBricks Home™. However the following limitations apply:
- Licensees can only redistribute WordBricks Lite™ to students (or their parents or guardians) studying on the site covered by the site license.
- All copies of WordBricks Lite™ are time-limited to a period of one year.This will be the same twelve month period covered by the Site licence under which it is distributed.
- No word walls are included with the Lite distribution. However users may download them free from the WordBricks™ educational software web site or the site licensee can supply copies if they wish.
- WordBricks Lite™ requires online registration for activation.
- The number of copies a site licensee may redistribute will be equal to the number of new students using the software or twenty which ever is the larger.
- Site license holders can set their own selling price, up to, but not exceeding, 66.6%(currently £10) of the full price of WordBricks Home™.
- Registered versions of WordBricks Lite™ can be upgraded to the Home version at any time, on payment of the remaining 33.3%(currently £5) of the full price to the author.
All content copyright itman Software Solutions ©2005